Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So now they actually want me to learn stuff....

The intensive German course has ended and the Summer Semester began last week. It is kind of weird with the system: for most of the lectures you "shop" for the classes you want to take. So you will attend a lot of different ones in the first 2 weeks and then decide which ones to stay in. However, this is not really the case for me because I'm taking the easy route and taking most of my classes in English and also a few courses to help me learn more German. I also have to take an Extensive German Course on Mondays for like 3.5 hours. They have an ultimate frisbee club that I've joined with some other people I know so that has been fun. The only problem is practices are Mondays and Thursdays and I have my German class the same time so I have to miss practices on Mondays. I also need to invest in a pair of cleats because I am sliding all over the field with my shoes. Not much else is going on. Once all the enrollment stuff has been finally decided I think we'll be planning more trips so that should be fun. That's about it for now, can't believe its almost May already.

No comments: